Monday, September 7, 2009

Halloween decoration

My favorite holiday is Halloween. I love the colors and all the cool decorations and who doesn't love candy! Anyway, I have been going thru all my supplies of late and decided what I couldn't part with, I would actually try to use asap. The original store bought item is the black felt piece with Halloween and the wires on it. I think it was in a soft spoken pack from me and my big ideas, but I'm not sure. I inked a torn piece of corrugated cardboard black and glued the felt piece to that and then on a piece of chipboard that I had glued the purple piece of daisy d paper on. I glued on the button moon and pumpkin and punched holes in the top and threaded 3 ribbons thru. And there you have it...a cool little decoration I can hang up!

No comments:

Post a Comment