Saturday, January 23, 2010

Missing from here and Photos from BCS Holiday Crop Jan 10, 2010

OK, I know it been quite a while since I last posted.  It's because we are very busy at work the end of Nov thru Jan.  Also, we were so busy in December with school things, dinners we went to, and all the cooking and baking for everything, not to mention all the shopping and planning I was doing for the Berks County Scrappers Holiday Crop I have twice a year.  One in January and one in July.


I was able to squeeze in some scrapbooking, card making and some sewing projects, which I'll have photos of soon, but first I wanted to post some photos from the crop.  I was so busy that I forgot to take photos prior to the crop of the prizes and the gifts for the vendors, as I usually do, but I did remember to take my camera to the crop and take photos there - so they aren't the best.


this is a picture of the 2 wreaths my mom made for prizes


these are the guessing game containers - you guess how many items are inside and closest wins


here are the tables set up with the goody bags and the vendors setting up...




 having lunch, sorry to catch you eating!




 




these photos are of the vendors with their gift from me, a vase of paper flowers...
Joanne with Creative Memories


 Denise with CTMH - http://sanner.myctmh.com/






and Beth from www.www.itsscraptacular.com


Another shot of the croppers...

2 comments:

  1. thanks again for the flowers. i love them! and, i'm glad to see you have at least one picture with jill in her seat!!! oh, what am i to say...the only time i'm in mine was for the flowers!!! awesome job once again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these, Deanette, and for planning such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete