Friday, June 5, 2009

First Day

Hello! I am just joining the world of blogging. I will start off with a little info on myself and what I would like my blog to be about. I have been crafting for as long as I can remember. I started sewing at a young age with my mom and then learned to crochet (badly), and then onto cross stitch. Now I am into scrapbooking, card making and stamping. I still enjoy sewing, but don't do it as much. I love all the beautiful patterned papers and embellishments out there and have learned, I don't NEED to buy everything. I also like to make home dec items and lots of gifts for family and friends. I want to show on here what I create so: a) I can share it with you and b) I have a picture of it before it leaves me :)

I have to get some stuff photographed and will post it on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment