Saturday, June 20, 2009

Picture Frame


This is a picture frame I decorated as a gift. The frame was plain white I ordered from the scrapbooking catalog from Oriental Trading as also was the velvet ribbons. I am not sure what companies the papers are from. The flowers are chipboard from Fancy Pants that I sprayed with paint/inks from Maya Road. I added little pieces of papers to the centers and then used glossy accents. I might add my great nieces initals to the bottom in painted chipboard yet.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Deanette! Cool blog! I love seeing what you've been up to.
    Just wanted to let you know that I'm getting you started out right in the blogging worls by nominating you for an award. You can check it out on my blog. If you don't want to play along, that's OK.

    ReplyDelete