Saturday, July 25, 2009

Plexiglass pictures and Thank you cards






First, let me apologize for the bad pictures. I was about to leave when I realized I didn't take picture of these and I wanted to so I plopped them on my kitchen table. I organized a Christmas in July crop for a group I am in, Berks County Scrappers. I have one is January and one in July. I have a couple of vendors, gifts for everyone, games and prizes. I like to make a little something for the vendors since I appreciate them coming out and setting up and all their work involved with that. The top one was for Melinda from http://www.scrapbooknsmiles.com/. Bottom left one was for Beth from http://www.itsscraptacular.com/, and the bottom right one was for Denise who is a CTMH consultant. I think it's hard to tell, but the background piece is plexiglass. One of the kits from Scarlet Lime had plexiglass and I loved working on it so I came up with these little pieces with the leftover pieces from other things I made (post on those to follow). Anyway, all the diecut pieces are from K&Co., the letters are Maya Road, sprayed with their mist, and lastly I added gems. My idea is to set them up on little easels. Melinda said you could add it to the front of an album.
For the thank you cards, the green scallop cards are from Stampin Up! and the owl stamps & branch are Craft Affair by Hampton Arts, the thank you is from CTMH as is the ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment