Saturday, July 25, 2009

Framed Plexiglass Photos




The 1st one above is from a kit from Scarlet Lime. I pretty much made it the way it was pictured. It's a little messed up because I had a couple of problems with the adhesive I used to hold the frame to the plexiglass. Also, the plexiglass was not cut much larger than the frame so that contributed to my adhesive mess. Anyway, this is a school photo of my daughter, Amanda, from a few years ago. I really liked the concept so I had my husband buy me plexiglass at Lowe's, but cut it a little bit bigger :) - and I made one of my son, Erik, and a third one of our family (this is a picture of all of us in front of our little Christmas tree Dec 2008). I started with some small cuts of paper, layered towards the bottom, then added the photo, rub ons and gems. The first 2 have stickers and the last one has a big flower. There's a button on Amanda's in the upper right corner. I have them displayed together on easels. I really think they turned out kinda cool.

1 comment:

  1. Those are really cute, Deanette! They turned out great!

    ReplyDelete