Thursday, June 10, 2010

Card Sets

Today I have 2 card sets I made.  Very simple...the first one is Jillibean cardstock and embellishments from an etsy shop.  These would make great note cards or simple thank you.


The 2nd set is from a sketch and card I saw in the book Go To Sketches.  I really like this book, it has great sketches and a couple of cards for each sketch.  I had this piece of very busy patterned paper and I thought I would never be able to use it.  I also used journalling squares, flowers, black paper, a piece of rick rack, a felt leaf, and letter stickers.  The cards are different sizes because I used scraps that I had and basically whatever size they were, I used them as is.  I left 2 with no sentiment at this time.  I think the black makes the vivid colors really pop. 


That's all for now.  Off to make breakfast for my daughter and then finish getting stuff together for a yard sale this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment