Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New cards and a tag

I'm back today with some cards.  Up first is a card and tag I made like the one on the cover of the Paper Crafts Magazine.  I really liked the color combo and when looking thru my paper stash, I found I had the same blue/green patterned paper from Sassafrass.  For the card, I used a scrap of green paper, a Prima  flower and some Kaiser pearls.  The card is made from kraft cardstock.  The "swag" is the strip on the bottom of the Sassafrass paper.  The letters are Thickers - they are fabric.

For the tag, I used a scrap of blue paper, ribbon, and a punch from ek success.  The letters and pearls are the same.


Next up are 2 cards I made with journal papers from Fancy Pants.  On the first one I used a sheet from the On A Whimsy notebook.   I added some felt flowers from Darice, some pearls from Kaiser and letter stickers.  I outlined the paper with a white gel pen.  The card is made from kraft cardstock.  Love the look of the kraft cards now!


The 2nd card has a sheet from the Little Sprout notebook.  I added the ribbon, buttons and the same brown letter stickers.  Isn't that little giraffe so cute?!  And again the card is made from kraft paper.    These come together very quickly using the journalling papers.



The last card I have today is not on kraft cardstock!!!  Its a card with Cosmo Cricket papers from the Early Bird mini deck.  I added buttons and the little blue bird is a rub on.  The letters are from Pink Paislee.  The stitching lines are a rub on.  The flower stems are made of green rick rack.




I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards.  Tonight is my son's graduation!

1 comment:

  1. I really like the chickadee and the baby cards, but these are all great! You've been busy!

    ReplyDelete