Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It's been a while since I posted...

I've been away for some time, didn't realize it was almost 2 months since I last posted.  I have been busy with work and family stuff, but I have been squeezing in time to scrapbook and make cards.  I am off from work this week, it's the last week of school, so I just gone done photographing some recent items I've completed and I am going to be loaded them in.  My son is graduating from high school tomorrow night!  Last night my daughter's school had there awards ceremony and, we are so proud of her, she got 4 awards!  An math award, high honors and 2 President's Education awards, one for educational excellence and the other for educational achievement.  She was not expecting the last 2.  Today is her field day and an pool party at school, then she has a 1/2 day tomorrow and then that's it for this school year.

Now onto some layouts I've completed in the last few months.  (I have really fallen behind in my scrapbooking, though I don't take as many photos as I used to now that my kids are older).

Here is a layout with photos from last December when my daughter and I were making cookies.
Isn't the paper and felt embellishments really cute?


I then made a card with left over paper and a felt penguin.






Here's a layout also with December pictures of my husband's side of the family who we go out to eat with each December for the holidays, since some members travel over Christmas.  Paper and chipboard is Making Memories and letter stickers are Thickers.





This layout is from my daughter's winter concert at school.  She is in chorus.  It's hard to get good pictures in their auditorium from the seats.  






The last layout I am going to share today is pictures of my daughter and some of her friends from after their school musical, Disney's Beauty and the Beast, jr.  The first page is a couple of picture and the title and the 2nd plan is has a pocket where I put in the flier and program and journaled.





I'll be back tomorrow with a bunch of cards I've completed to show you.

No comments:

Post a Comment