Friday, June 11, 2010

Today I have some more cards to share.  The first one is from a sketch from the Go To Sketches book.  Paper is Basic Grey, Nook & Pantry line, the flower and cupcake are felties.  The base is brown cardstock and the cupcake is on a scrap of white cardstock punch with the bubbles punch from EK Success.  The stamp is from Hero Arts.



Next one is just me fiddling around with some scraps and the bird cage stamp.  The papers are Cosmo Cricket, the brown swirl and circle frame are all one piece of a transparency.  The birdcage, bird and chain are from Hampton Art.  The button and waxy flax are CTMH.


This card is super simple - just a kraft card, some chipboard clouds and bird, and a stamp.


Last one today is very similar to a card I saw in the magazine Paper Crafts.  I really love the color combo of the papers and also it's another simple card.  The teal paper is SEI as is the white striped one.  The others I don't know as they were from my scrap pile.  The letters are Thickers in white vinyl.  And there are 2 silver brads.  We are going to a wedding later this summer and I might use it for that.  Not sure yet.


Well, that's all for today.  I hope to join in some upcoming card challenges and will post here soon.  Tomorrow is our big yard sale and we have everything ready.  Then it's back to work on Monday, (sigh).  It was so nice to be off this week with some random things to get done.  Today I just have some errands to run and if I have time, I might drop into my LSS to see what's new. 

No comments:

Post a Comment